Dr. Aliaa Aldine’s professional background includes work as a medical doctor in Russia, work in sleep medicine in the US, study of Functional Nutrition, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Functional Medicine. Since her childhood she wanted to alleviate sufferings that she saw in the world, hence a career in healthcare was a natural choice for her.
Dr. Aldine has always had passion for holistic medicine. She studied phytotherapy at the medical school and homeopathy as a postgraduate education course. She grew up gardening and collecting medicinal herbs and has been continually learning about natural healing modalities and the importance of whole food nutrition. She saw firsthand the power of natural holistic medicine to heal by using acupuncture, homeopathy, and natural supplements when she developed bronchitis after working up to hundred hours a week at the maternal hospital.
It is an honor for Dr. Aldine to partner with her patients in their process of healing. She always strives to unravel the root causes of patient’s health conditions in order to achieve positive clinical results. Dr. Aldine specializes in Internal Medicine, which includes digestive issues, fertility, neurological, and musculoskeletal disorders.
Education and Certifications:
- LAc, Licensed Acupuncturist, Primary Health Care Provider, State of California
- MS, Traditional Chinese Medicine, University of East West Medicine
- Morphogenic Field Technique Certificate
- ACN, Applied Clinical Nutrition Certificate, Texas Chiropractic College
- USMLE 1 & 2, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates Certificate, USA
- Homeopathy Certificate – Bashkir State Medical University, Russian Federation
- Neonatology Certificate – Bashkir State Medical University, Russian Federation
- MD, Doctor of Medicine – Bashkir State Medical University, Russian Federation